Saturday, June 16, 2007

Them Shoes

You gotta love ‘em shoes. I mean I have like probably 9 or 10 pairs, and still I’m looking for more. It’s just something I can’t resist. When I see nice sneakers, I need to buy ‘em. LoL. I guess you can say it’s an addiction.

However, I do know people with much more shoes. Slow and easy mate, I’ll get there soon enough. The only problem is it’s so darn expensive to get a pair of good sneakers. Every pair I’ve seen that I’ve contemplated buying costs around aud 150-210.

Like I said, slow and easy. As soon as I get the dough, I’ll get the sneakers. Let’s just hope that it’s soon so that the sneakers won’t be sold out. ;)

Here is just a few of the shoes I’ve been admiring. So if ya seen it around, give me a yell so i can go check it out ;)







Osiris O.G Abel




Nike Dunk (Eric Haze Edition)

There is only 3000 pairs of these ;)


KSWISS Pratt


Nike Air Force One Premium (Lucha Libre Edition)



And you gotta have them jordans in your wishlist of sneakers man!

Jordan 5 RA Rare Laser Edition


1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow!..i have the same pair of green nike shoes...great!!