Thursday, July 5, 2007

Two in One

So, I haven’t really updated on what I’ve been doing back here in Malaysia after that Ladies Night post. Anyway, last Friday was Yu Jee’s 21st birthday, and guess what, he decided to celebrate it in Maison’s again. Wohoo! Two nights of Maison in a row for me!

Friday’s at Maison just seem so wrong. The club is practically empty, with the manager as I have come to know, spinning the music and shouting all night long. Anyhow, it was Yu Jee’s night and I saw him drinking as though his life depended on it. If I still remember correctly, he was out cold by 1 a.m. The other lads were having just as much fun. Don’t know why, but just didn’t feel like drinking that night.

The podium on the dance floor, which is normally full of ladies, was bare empty. Andrew and Weng Hon did not take any time at all fully utilizing that fact. They hopped on the podium and danced through the night. Being the “Unbeatable” duo, as Weng Hon puts it. So the night was more or less your average night out clubbing, drink drink drink and dance dance dance. Met some new people, and so to the lads, “layan ahem ahem”. We shall not put out names lah, after people might get too big headed ;)

Weng Hon topped his night off with spitting on my car, or rather drooling over my car. I tell you, it made me mad as hell. I then had to wash the door at 4 a.m. when we got back. So yeah, you tell me, wouldn’t you get mad?

Alrite, enough of that “fateful” Friday, let’s move on.

I went to watch Transformers with Nelvie, Andrew, Weng Hon, Julyann and King Han last night. To those who haven’t watched it, the show is freaking awesome! Didn’t expect it to be this good, the graphics, and the sound are magnificent. It’s like the perfect movie! And plus it really brings back old memories. Now I feel like watching the old transformers cartoons and reading the comic. :( And not forgetting collecting the old toys as well. I do remember having one transformer toy that I had for Christmas, its stashed somewhere in my cupboard, better go find it. Hehehe. One thing that I didn’t fancy was the fact that they didn’t have the whole lot of transformers. But I guess because they want to introduce new transformers in the later movies. Anyways…

Transformers Rock Hard!

“Freedom is the right of every sentient being”
–Optimus Prime

Autobots Roll Out!


No comments: