Monday, July 9, 2007

Lazy Post

Bought a new toy yesterday.
Xbox 360.
Paid a lump sum for it.
Hope it’s worth it.
My television seems like it cant support it well.
Luckily there is a plasma tv at Australia.
Feeling lazy to blog this entry.
King Han played my xbox more than I did.
But it’s all good.
Nelvie plays for 30 minutes and sleeps for a few hours.
We know he isn’t really into consoles and games.
Nelvie is a good example of a
“dead sleeper”.
He slept downstairs on my couch.
I tried to wake him up to go upstairs.
He just turned and showed me his back.
And continued to snore.
Even when I told him his dad msg-ed him.
He didn’t even budge a little.
Only when the couch was splitting to two and I asked him to get up so I can push it back together did he move.
And quickly he went back snoring.
Went futsal in the evening.
I am what people call “kaki-bangku”.
Can't play for nuts.
Can't even play if my life depended on it.
But still had fun.
After futsal went usj2 mamak.
Parked under a tree, which Nelvie and King Han asked me to do so.
After drinking and eating, there was a surprise for me at my car.
A surprise from what I think would be at least 15 birds.
Their shit.
Had to come back and hose it down.
Had a bath, Jun Ken and King Han came over.
And we went for two rounds of Dota Allstars.
Won both games.
We Rock.

No comments: