Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ladies Night

Thursdays are ladies night at Maison, KL. So we decided to hit the clubs last Thursday. We named the night out, “Vjay’s farewell”. But the ironic thing was that Vjay didn’t go. Haha!

Went with a few other peeps that I don’t really know but they do seem like awfully nice people. I, as usual, had to drive there. Jun Ken drove the other car and Andrew had to drive as well because he was picking Peisze, Debbie and Cecilia.

I had Wenghon and Erwin in my car going there, but Nelvie followed my car back from KL because Andrew went back early. At first, the night wasn’t going all that well for me. The club was freaking pack and I just couldn’t take the heat. (Maybe just not used to it yet). So I was most of the time just chilling out side the club. Saw Joel and Poon Cherng outside and they complained about the exact same thing. They even left early because of it.

As the night went on, the crowd dispersed a little and it was roomier. So that was the time when was for me, the most enjoyable. Was having a big laugh with Nelvie and Brando outside, then later, we took it to the dance floor. And basically, danced the night away 'till it was about time to go home. Then some conflict erupted outside and we didn’t exactly end the night on a high note.

So all in all, it wasn’t a bad night. Just if there was less of a crowd, would have been much better. Met Shenyik there aswell, it was the first time I met him since I came back. As usual, he is getting thinner every time I meet him. Goodjob boy!

No comments: