Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hates.

I hate it when people tell lies. Come on now, if we are “really” friends, why do you need to lie to me? Don’t you think I can be understanding enough? Pathetic lies won’t hide the truth, no matter what, the truth will always seem to find a way to resurface when least expected.

I hate it when people say something and do the other. I mean, how hypocritical can one actually get? To actually sink that low, I think I’m actually embarrassed to be called your “good” friend. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I hate it when people bitch behind my back. Oh come on now, do you think me that naïve to not know what is going on behind my back? Tell you a little secret, I’m much more aware of things that are happening around then you will ever be. I just choose to act dumb and give you the benefit of the doubt. Why don’t you come tell me to my face if you don’t like something? Do I sense a chicken? Just know this, payback will be a bitch.

I hate it when people act all “goody goody” in front of you when they actually despise you. Why such a coward? If you don’t like me, show it. Don’t act all good with me and talk thrash behind my back. I don’t need the likes of you around me, it only pulls me down. Or maybe you like that?

I hate it when people don’t know nuts and yet act as if they know the world. Keep telling yourself you know everything. I really think it’s good for your ego mate!

I hate it when people take advantage of me or take me for granted. I’m nobody’s fool, so if you think you can treat me as your fool, think again. It will only bring me to a point where I explode, and you get what was meant for you. One can only take that much.

I hate it when people show their “moods” around me. Nobody asked you to be around me when you’re moody. Especially considering you’re not my “close” friend, I’m not going to tolerate those kinda shit from you. Go show your grumpy face to someone who actually cares mate! As for me, I really don’t give a damn how you feel.

p/s: "Siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas."
On a random note - ActualLee King Han

1 comment: