Friday, April 11, 2008

Random

A random post. I'm feeling bored and trying to pass the time. I should be studying for my mid term exams coming next week but i just can't get myself to. Life has taken a turn for the worst. I seriously can't wait to get back home to Malaysia.

I can't be bothered to even load up pictures. I don't know, i guess the lazy bug hit me and i'm just not going to waste time (altho i have plenty to waste) to load up pictures onto photo bucket just for the sake of loading it here. if you want to see pictures, just head on over to my facebook. There isn't plenty but it should be sufficient enough.

I know im starting to write nonsense but who gives a damn. I just writing everything that is coming out of my mind right now without filtering it first.

If YOU happen to read this mate. Everyone has problems. Don't worry 'bout it. Life is short and we should not live it feeling depressed everyday. Try to look at things positively. It is after all a good lesson to learn, am i not right? Give me a holler if you're feeling too shitty to handle yourself. At least i hope i can help you out. No guarentees 'tho. I'll try to be a "larger than life" kinda person to help cheer ya up ;)

Moving on. I haven't spoke to any idiots from back home in quite awhile. I mean i just spoke briefly to each of you this past week but didn't really get much on what is going on. How are things back home? Come on b*tches, lets not be strangers to each other huh?

I'm still feeling f*cking bored. But heck it. I'm off to find a fun thing to do. Not stare motionless into the computer screen and feel sorry for myself.

Cheers b*tches & b*stards

1 comment:

Quinzzie said...

TAKE CARE LA my friend!!! see u back in aus!