Saturday, January 19, 2008

Another Year Gone

So it has been awhile since I last blogged. Guess everyone’s speculation was right after all, that I wouldn’t blog once I’m home. But at least I am now right? Anyway, December was hell of a hectic month. It started off with the little one night trip to Singapore for Zouk Out. We had a blast at the rave and that’s pretty much all I can say. Hehe! I’ll post some pictures up once I get back to Australia.

Next in line was my little birthday gathering at Somo. Had a good time there too with some playing card games and the others just chilling and smacking drinks while chit chatting. It has been quite awhile since we all actually had the chance to just talk and laugh before that, so it was rather fun to say the least and it just reminded me of old times. Pictures of that outing will also be posted only once I get back to Australia.

The third event of the month was the major one. Tania and Allan’s wedding. It was a little hectic however the night part was stunningly fun. I drank a wee bit more than I was supposed to, so I was rather tipsy. Not drunk mind you, just tipsy. The dancing through the night, drinking on the rocks and shouting “yam seng”, all summed up to me going upstairs and having to puke. Another thing that I haven’t done in a long while, drinking until having to puke.

Yada Yada Yada, and it was time to break the new year. I haven’t even had enough of 2007 and it’s already 2008. Damn time flies! At this point, I still haven’t figured out or made up any new year’s resolution. I’ll have to put some thought into that a little later on. Didn’t do much for new year, just went to Sunway to watch fireworks with friends. Pictures, again, later!

Went for basketball the other day and had a present courtesy of one of the players at the court. A black eye. He hit my cheek with his elbow and it ended up becoming swollen and blue black. So yeah, I look like I just got out of a fight right now with my black eye and all.

I can feel time flying as my holidays draw closer to an end. I feel sad in some ways, yet I feel that maybe it is time to start classes. I do know however that once the assignment starts piling up, I would wish that I could just chill and bum around the house like I’m doing now. Oh well, men, we’re never satisfied. When we’re bored, we want to go to uni. When there are a lot of assignments, we want holidays! Haha! Anyway, bed time now.

Oh and I know it is rather late but, Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: