Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Exam Fever

For the first time in my entire studying life, I’m actually dreading my exam is not sooner that is already is. I don’t know why but I’m just in too much of a holiday mood that I’m not exactly studying for it either. Just want it to finish and be off my back. I want to be ushering the summer holidays now rather than be preparing for my finals. I don’t think I’m over confident because I’m pretty much not prepared. This feeling suck! I can’t even concentrate on studies without thinking of the holidays. Summer holidays is two days away and its already playing on my mind, and I guess the summer weather outside just emphasizes the fact that summer is here!

Can’t wait for summer holidays cause I know this year is gonna be one hell of a summer holiday. Or at least I hope. Should not put my hopes too high or it might come down crumbling. Anyhow, better get back hitting the books or I’ll regret it later.

No comments: