Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Time is Now

There comes a time in everybody’s life when they tend to go astray and probably do something that is out of the ordinary, something so unlike them, something so bizarre their friends won’t even believe it. Well that time for me is now.

Sitting here, staring at the computer screen, writing the first entry for my very own blog. It feels awfully wrong. Something I’ve really never ever thought I would do. Something I called Nelvie a faggot for doing. Something I was and probably still am against until a certain extent.

I know what you’re thinking.
THEN WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU BLOGGING?

I’m kinda wondering myself, but oh well, as I said, it’s the time now for me to do what everyone did not think I would do. What i did not think I would do. Maybe the next time I actually take the time to post an entry of some sort with a little more meaning it will come to me like a light bulb flashing above my head and I will know what made me start blogging.

Just a random thought, I find it hilarious that the Malaysian government is encouraging Malaysians to start blogging. LOL. Maybe I’m merely being a good Malaysian citizen and that’s the reason I started blogging :)

Nahhh… I highly doubt it ;)

No comments: